International students have an exciting opportunity to solve the greatest problem of the Hult Prize Challenge for high-impact Entrepreneurs. The competition is for young people to envision their own possibilities as leaders of change in the world around them. This is an amazing big bold challenge aligned with a large market opportunity inspiring students from over 121 countries.
The challenge serves a specific and measurable purpose that each participating team aims to solve through the creation of a sustainable enterprise. The winners receive $ 1 million in roots capital, along with mentorship and advice from the international business community to launch their newly formed company.
- Students are invited from any college or university in the world to form teams of 3-4.
- Candidates will be considered as a student if, at the time of applying, they have not yet completed their graduation. Alumni and faculty members are not allowed to be members of the official team.
- The students will be responsible for any travel costs correlated with competing in the Hult Prize. Fundraising and university support is traditional.
- The registration fee for this year’s halt award has all been turned over. The teams will be responsible for covering the cost of their journey.
All the teams of students who want to participate in the event should visit www.hultprize.org to fill out the online application. The application process is very easy and consists of four easy steps:
- Select your city of competition
- Make a team of 3-4 students from your college or university who share your passion
- Upload your resume and a team statement of purpose in the online application
- Regularly make a check that your team is selected or join the Facebook page
The teams selected to compete in the regional finals will be responsible for arranging their travel arrangement to and from the event. Training, pre-event mixers, food items and post-day reception will all be covered.
Every year the Halt Prize provides one million dollars to winning student team and make new start-up in seed capital to the winning Impact Enterprise of its flagship program. The prize money is poured into the newly created company, which will be run by the student team that came up with the idea.
Application Deadline: December 23, 2019