Brilliant IT students have an excellent opportunity for international students to take part in the HILTI IT Competition. The contest is designed to set up a platform for the young talented aspirants with the opportunity to tackle some daunting challenges faced by the construction industry
Undergraduate and postgraduate students from all parts of the globe are encouraged to participate to not only display their innovative ideas but also pave a way to kick-start their careers.
Hurry Up!! Please go through the available details given below and be a part of this contest. All the best!!
To take part in this competition, applicants are needed to meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be undergoing one of the bachelors, masters and PhD degree.
- Applicant must have created team size 1-5 persons.
- To participate, applicants are needed to submit their prototype and presentation documents.
- This document should explain your purpose of the idea and how to support hilti and our customers.
- Seekers are also need to submit a short video.
- For applying to this competition, students are needed to register online before 29th November 2019.
- The registration can be done through the given link (hilti.work/itcomp1).
- All members of the winning team will receive airfare and accommodation at one of Hilti’s strategic IT locations: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Plano/Tulsa, United States or Buchs, Switzerland.
- The trip will be arranged based on the winning team’s home country.
- The team members will have the opportunity to learn about Hilti IT services and build their Hilti network.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019