Heidelberg University in the USA is offering undergraduate scholarships & aid for international students. These funding awards help highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework in the USA.
Skilled international undergraduate students wishing to study at Heidelberg are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships & aid when they register for their course as a first-year applicant for 2021-2022.
Heidelberg University, USA
The University of Heidelberg has 36 undergraduate courses, 4 graduate programs, 16 minors, and 13 pre-professional programs of study to offer for students. Heidelberg provides students with a great educational experience. 85% of senior faculty members hold doctoral or higher degrees in their core qualification. The student-to-faculty ratio is 14: 1 and the average class size is 20 to 25.
Entrant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student
- Students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course.
- Students must be accepted a conditional offer letter for study.
- Students must have significant academic achievement and potential.
- Students must show financial needs.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
- Applied Ethics
- Communication and culture
- Computer Science
- Educational Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Health Science
- Management Studies
- Media and Communication
Why Study at Heidelberg University?
Heidelberg University offers a great environment for global students and different funding options. It is dedicated to experience-driven education that provides students and learners with pathways to the fastest growing sector students can choose between different degree programmes and courses according to their interests.
Benefits of the Programs
The University of Heidelberg will award multiple scholarships for successful applicants as the following
- International Ambassador Scholarship: $13,000 – $17,000 per year
- International Student Financial Aid (ISFA) application: Up to $10,000 per year
- Performance-based scholarships: Amounts vary
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Step 1: Apply for Admission
There is no other process for applying for this scholarship. When you take admission in the undergraduate course, you will automatically qualify for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
Students must have submitted these documents.
- Application form
- Must submit your secondary school transcript
- Copy of your passport
- One passport size photo
- Official English Proficiency Test(EPT) Score Report
- Personal statement
- Academic recommendation.
- Candidate must have a high school certificate.
- A diploma from an accredited secondary school.
- Candidate must hold the English language proficiency certificate.
- Auditions are required for performance-based scholarships
- Submit the Affidavit of Financial Support form and evidence of financial support
- Applicants check full international admission requirements here.
If you need to stay in the USA for your academic program, then you will need a student visa from the USA. The following paper needs to be applied for by the student visa.
- Application Form
- Photo of passport size.
- Initial passport (validity of 6 months minimum)
- Academic documents.
- Financial documents.
- Certificate of the health of TB Test issued by the designated hospital.
- Study Plan/Personal Statement.
- Guarantor’s letter for Finance.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Information: 1-800-434-3352 mail admission[at]heidelberg.edu
University Location: 310 E.market St. Tiffin.ohio 448833