Handwriting is the act or process of writing done with the hand, rather than typed or word-processed Handwriting is a predictor of success in other subjects. it has a positive impact on grades. If you have a passion for this, then you can participate in this competition.
Zaner-bloser is focused on the K–5 foundational skills that are the essential elements of teaching and learning. Zaner-Bloser is offering handwriting contests for every student.
- The contest is open to all students.
- Participants who enter in this category must have a cognitive, intellectual,
- Physical, and/or developmental disability. See the official rules for submission requirements.
- Applicants have the chance to compete for the honour of representing your school as a grade-level winner.
- This is an excellent opportunity for your teachers to celebrate the benefits of their handwriting instruction and for your students to showcase their manuscript and cursive skills.
- Participating students have the chance to compete for the honour of representing their school as a grade-level winner.
- Official entry packet and additional resources are available for download through the given link
Benefits: Each champion receives a cash prize and a special trophy.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020