In order to encourage students to be well prepared for their new life in Australia, Griffith University has an excellent opportunity for international students to apply for Remarkable Scholarships.
The scholarship is established for talented students from around the world who wish to commence undergraduate and postgraduate study at Griffith University. The award covers 50% of tuition fee for exceptional students.
Griffith University is a public research university based in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. It ranked in the top 2 % of universities worldwide and ranked 30 as a young university. Griffith is a leading institution of choice with a reputation for excellence in research and teaching.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be an International student.
- For an undergraduate degree,
- Aspirants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Students must be registered full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA in an undergraduate study of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for a postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must be received a conditional or unconditional offer from the university, for entry into an undergraduate or master coursework degree by the award closing date.
- Applicants must be commencing and joining as a new full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021 at Griffith University.
- Applicants must be maintained a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 grading scale to qualify for each tuition fee deduction.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for domestic and international students to study an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT and aviation
- Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- Medicine, dentistry and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science & environment
- Visual & creative arts
Why Study at Griffith University?
Griffith University offers world-class research and industry partnerships to support our degrees, and our students gain real-world insight and inspire innovative students, cultivate teamwork and promote creativity. It offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the fields of arts, finance, engineering, science and aviation, etc.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will be providing a 50% reduction in a tuition fee waiver.
- The tuition discount is available for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework for the whole duration of the study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
After being enrolled, you will submit an online application form. Seekers must be registered before the closing date.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Personal Statement (250 to 500 words)
- Applicants must have to satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program
- Applicants must hold Australian Year 12 for Undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must hold previous Bachelor degree for Postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must be competent in English and show evidence of English Language Proficiency.
Before applying for a student visa and getting the confirmation of enrollment (CoE) from Griffith University, you have approved your study application. You will have to receive licensed medical facilities from Griffith University if you apply for a student visa. The review of the visa application requires several weeks for you to begin the visa application process as soon as you submit your university submission.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020
Contact Address: +61737356425 or Enquire
University Location: Griffith University, 170 Kessels Road, Nathan Qld 4111, Australia