The University of Hull is offering Graduate International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The awards are available for all UK/EU and international students.
The scholarships are available for providing financial support to those international students who wish to study the postgraduate taught master’s degree programme at the University of Hull.
University of Hull
The University of Hull was founded in 1927 formerly known as University College Hull. The university has particular research expertise in maritime and social justice, maritime history and emerging technology. It offers bachelors, masters and doctoral program degree program including 50 disciplines in the arts and humanities, business, education, health, the sciences and the social sciences.
The applicant need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student, UK/EU.
- The Applicants have an undergraduate degree from a previous and separate program at the university of Hull.
- The Applicants have an exchange student wishing to continue studies.
- The Applicants must have taken admission in full-time Postgraduation program.
- Applicants must be submitted the application form before the closing date.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Post-Graduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Hull?
The University of Hull has been ranked in the top 2 per cent in the world and is a young university. The university provides high quality, accessible, and community enrichment education. It is dual-sector means students can swiftly take the path from vocational training to higher education.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth £3,000 each year.
- The award is payable as a discount on tuition fees
- The award will apply to fees for study programs that last longer than one academic year, on a pro-rata basis.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to this grant, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants are recommended to enrol in Post-Graduate degree coursework at the University of Hull. Before applying, Kindly check the eligibility requirements of the Post-graduate Program. After being registered, Candidates will automatically be considered for the studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Diploma Certificate in high school
- School transcripts available now
- Prior-school transcripts (only if requested)
- Postgraduate Transcription
- Results of official survey
- Start / Track Vitae
- If you are applying for admission, please check all eligibility criteria and keep all documents when applying.
- You must hold a minimum lower second class Honors degree or equivalent
- You will need to provide evidence that you have achieved minimum requirements that the university has set for English language proficiency.
- You must apply for ATAR certificate if you have applied for the Science & Technology Program.
As an international student in the United Kingdom, the candidate must need to apply for a full-time Postgraduate program and must have a general Tier 4 student Visa. If you’re a new student and need an ATAS certificate, you will need to get this certificate before applying for a visa.
Application deadline: August 31, 2020
Contact address: +441482346311 or email@example.com
University location: Cottingham Rd, Hull HU6 7RX, United Kingdom