The University of Calgary is inviting applicants from all over the world to take part in the graduate competition award in Canada. All students enrolled in a graduate degree program are eligible to apply for this contest.
The university organizes this contest to distribute university-wide competitive academic awards to the eligible graduate candidate.
Go ahead because Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for each award for which you are applying.
- Be registered as a graduate candidate at the University of Calgary (including Cotutelle students)
- Students registered in a program structured for full-time employees are eligible to hold program recommended awards.
- Apply using a university online scholarship application.
- Through the below-given link.
- The Award of this scholarship is Up to $36,000.
- Candidates must be submitted by October 31, 2019.