Flinders University is supporting students in their education by providing Go Beyond International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The grants are open for all international students who have a desire to study undergraduate degree coursework in Australia.
The grants are awarded based on academic excellence and demonstrate leadership potential. Deserving students will get a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the first two semesters of their degree program at Flinders University.
As a public university, Flinders University is focused on global research and contemporary education. It is a verdant university, a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group. With more than 5200 international students from 90 countries, it offers more than 160 graduate and postgraduate courses as well as higher degree research supervision across all disciplines which ranked under 401–500 in the world and 22–23 in Australia.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is available for commencement in Semester 1 and 2, 2020 only and fellowships are not deferrable.
- The scholarship is available to all new students only.
- The candidate must be full fee-paying international students.
- In addition to meeting standard entry, including requirements for the English language, any subject requirements or work experience, successful applicants for scholarships must have the following:
1. Undergraduate: Candidates whose overall grade exceeds the Flinders entry score by 5 ATAR equivalent points in their most recent qualification.
- Postgraduate: Candidates whose overall quality exceeds the Flinders entry score by 0.5 GPA in their most recent capability.
- Combined Bachelor/Master degree: Applicants who meet entry requirement.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The studentships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Creative arts
- Information technology
- Public health
- Social work
Why Study at Flinders University?
Flinders University allows applicants to focus their desires and desires on learning specific skills. The university seeks to promote a dynamic and stimulating learning environment that focuses on the practical application of knowledge and skills building in terms of study, leadership and accountability in a global context.
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship will provide a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the first two semesters of your degree program.
- The tuition fee award is only available for up to 200 credit points at most.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Candidates are needed to follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants must take admission in the bachelor degree program at Flinders University. For access, candidates need to select an eligible course and submit an application for admission. It would help if you simply accepted your offer for the scholarship to be awarded when you are eligible.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Diploma Certificate from High School
- School transcripts available now
- Prior-school transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcription Post-Secondary
- Official findings from the survey
- Beginning / Course Vitae
- Applicants must have completed a recognised qualification in secondary education overseas or Australia.
- Students must meet the requirements for English language skills.
- Applicants must satisfy the general eligibility requirement for the study.
For comprehensive information about applying for a student visa, Flinders University recommends you visit the Department of Home Affairs website. Students from different countries have different requirements, and you can find the most up-to-date information on the web site.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Information: newsdesk[at]flinders.edu.au. or (08) 8201 2916
Address Info: Sturt Rd, Bedford Park SA 5042, Australia