High-performance aspirants from individual countries have a beneficial opportunity to get involved in the global impact challenge in the USA. The contest is organized by the singularity university.
The aim of this Challenge is to foster innovations and startups that positively impact the lives of people living in the APAC region, with an ability to scale and impact a billion people worldwide in 10 years.
Singularity Education Group is a B-Corp corporation that provides executive educational programs, a business incubator and innovation consultancy service.
Do your best and write an incredible story for the challenge. Good Luck!
- This challenge for open to all nationalities candidates.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- students should be fluent in written and spoken English
- Applicants venture is a fully formed entity in seed or scale-up stage and has at least 1-2 full-time co-founders.
- This GIC is open to the citizens and residents of the following Asia Pacific countries: Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, The Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Candidate’s startup has at least two full-time co-founders.
- Students looking for a substantial shift in mindset and skillset, and are eager to globalize your startup and 10x your impact.
- For this competition, candidates should have CV/Resume, Summary of accomplishments, an abstract of the project idea, a video URL of the project idea.
- If candidates are interested to apply in this competition than, click here.
- The program contains four forms which will be available on the given link.
- The winning individual artist or collective will receive a cash prize of 20.000€ and 10.000€ towards the production of a catalogue on the winners work.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2019