To combine academic rigours with cost-saving, the Global Health Corps is inviting talented emerging leaders to apply for its range of paid fellowship positions.
The organization offers competitive fellowship offers with health organizations in Malawi, Uganda, Rwanda and Zambia. The scholarship is designed for undergraduate students to make a practical approach to strengthen health systems and catalyze personal and professional growth as a leader.
The Global Health Corps serves different logistical details on behalf of the students, hoping that the fellows will take ownership of their entire experience. GHC aims to build great leaders for global health equity for the upcoming generations.
Table of Contents
English Language Requirement
In order to be eligible applicants must know and understand English to a level sufficient to function in a research role.
- Students from Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia can apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates must be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Applicants must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
Benefits of the Program
Global Health Corps fully-funded program covers the following benefits:
- Intensive leadership development and professional growth
- Monthly living stipend
- Award of $1500 upon successful completion of the fellowship year
- Professional development funds of up to $600
- Support in applying for visas or work permits, as necessary
- Travel costs covered to and from placement site, GHC training and retreats
How to Apply
- To start your application award, applicants need to create an account by clicking here and log in to start an application.
- You will need to use a computer (not a tablet or smartphone) with one of the web browsers listed on this page.
- Completed scholarship application form
- Copy of passport/ID
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- The CV (Curriculum Vitae)
January 15, 2020