Get scholarships to finance your studies in the UK through applying for the Fully-funded Chevening Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentships are open for outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world.
The fund is established for those brilliant candidates who wish to pursue the master’s degree coursework in any field at any UK university. These scholarships are fully-funded (cover flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included).
Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – for which British embassies personally select the recipients and high commissions worldwide.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- The applicant must complete all components of a degree that will allow you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an Upper Second Class 2:1 Honors degree in the UK but may vary depending on your choice of course and university.
- Candidate must have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- The applicant must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
To qualify, the courses you select must be full-time, and:
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
Courses cannot be:
- Distance learning
- Less than nine months in duration
- More than 12 months in duration
- PhD or DPhil
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK
- Use our course finder to browse eligible master’s degrees at all universities throughout the UK.
Why Study in the UK?
The UK has creative industries which are internationally acclaimed and have consistently generated global talents. Whether you’re in music, film, theatre or fashion, in this haven of arts and culture, you’re sure to get your fix among the many music festivals, movie premieres, major theatre shows, exhibitions, and museums.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarships are fully-funded which will cover:
- Course fees are all included
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being beneficiary towards this studentship, seekers are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree program at any UK university. Aspirants are suggested to receive an unconditional offer from one of the UK University by 15 July 2021.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
For applying to this scholarship, candidates are suggested to submit the applications through an online application system (OAS). This system is used throughout the application and selection process. It may require you to log in to receive updates on your application status or submit documents at different points during the process.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Diploma Certificate in high school
- School transcripts available now
- Prior-school transcripts (only if requested)
- FY2020 Certificate of taxation, or Certificate of tax exemption
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Earnings certificate
- Results of the official survey
- Start / Track Vitae
- Applicants must satisfy a general requirement for admission.
- If English isn’t your mother tongue, you must provide proof of English language skills.
- Applicant must be completed and hold a certificate of prior degree.
- Chevening Scholarships require applicants to have work experience of at least two years.
In the European Economic Area ( EEA), if you are a national of a country or Switzerland, you do not require a UK study visa or immigration licence. To apply for Tier 4 General admission clearance entrance clearance, you will need to apply in time to earn an entry for the start of your course and any welcome inductions.
Application deadline: 3 November 2020