If you’re looking to earn a well-rounded education, then here is an excellent platform for you. Federation University is thrilled to offer the Tuition Fee Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award programme is open for international students who commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the Business & Information technology degree program at Federation University.
Federation University is a dual-sector public university located in Ballarat, Victoria, in Australia. It’s Australia’s fourth oldest tertiary school. The university is the number one university for full-time employment, and graduates receive the highest initial wages. There are more than 23,000 and abroad domestic & International Students and 110,000 alumni across Australia and the world.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Seekers must be commencing the Business and Information Technology program in semester 1, 2, or the summer semester in 2020.
- Seekers must be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa.
- Applicants must be receiving less than eight courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The studentships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Professional Accounting
- Electrical and Information Engineering
- Project Management
- Mechatronics Systems Engineering
- Renewable and Electrical Power Systems
Why Study at the Federation University?
Federation University is rated as the number one university for student support and is known for our inclusive and supportive community. It offers more than 400 programs, including TAFE, short courses, degrees, and beyond. It provides an opportunity to participate in a club, a society, or a sports team on campus, or to participate in recreational trips and activities that take place throughout the year.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as a 16% discount towards the total tuition fees payable per semester based on your enrolment.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you have an urge for this educational award, then you are suggested to get admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Federation University. After receiving an offer of admission from Federation University, you will automatically be eligible for the scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check the admission requirement and hold all the necessary documents at the time of admission.
- For undergraduate degree, applicants must hold an Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
- For a postgraduate degree, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the native language is English, you must show proof of English Language Proficiency.
Pre Visa-Processing simplifies the process of applying for a student visa to international students who have a CoE (Enrolment Confirmation) from the participating institution for an eligible course
An international student who has received a pre-visa approval letter will be notified to process their application further, accept their offer, and make the initial payment.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
Contact Address: +61353279018 or info[at]federation.edu.au
University Location: University Drive, Mount Helen VIC 3350, Australia