Fairfield University is a comprehensive institution that prepares students for leadership and service in a constantly changing world. At Fairfield, candidates can choose from more than 40 undergraduate majors and dozens of advanced degrees.
Fairfield University’s ranking of the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities, 3. University encourages students to explore the arts by bringing numerous performers to campus each year.
Acceptance Rate: If you wish to take admission to any university, and then you should first look at an acceptance rate. This rate tells you how excellent the university is and what is their requirements. With an acceptance rate of 60 %, it has a total undergraduate enrollment of 4,177, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 200 acres.
What GPA do you need to get into Fairfield?
- The average GPA at Fairfield University is 3.41.
- University requires you to be around average in your high school class.
- If you are a current junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications.
- You’ will need a higher SAT or ACT score to compensate. This will help you compete effectively against other applicants who have higher GPAs than you.
Fairfield SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Math: The average math score is 622. If you bring 25%, then you will get 590 marks, and if you bring 75%, then you got 660 marks.
- Reading: The average score of the Reading is 622, which is the result of the 25th percentile score, i.e. 590 and 75th percentile score, i.e. 660.
- Composite: In composite, your average should be 1244 after calculating marks at 25th percentile which is 1180 and marks at 75th percentile which is 1320.
What is a good SAT, ACT and English Fairfield University
- If you are a high school student, you can take the language placement exam in the spring of your senior year of high school prior to arriving at Fairfield.
- The average ACT score of Fairfield University is 27. This score makes Fairfield University Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
- If you apply with a 25 or below, you’ll have a hard time getting, unless you have something else impressive in your application.
- This means that you have more chances than you think to improve your ACT score.
- When you send ACT scores to colleges, you have absolute control over which tests you send.
How much does it Tuition /Financial aid Fairfield
Fees Structure of Undergraduate Students 2019-2020
|Room & Board – Residence Halls||$15,150|
|Room – Townhouses||$12,700|
|Room – Apartment Complex||$12,700|
|Orientation Fee (Freshmen only)||$300|
|Orientation Fee (Transfers only)||$150|
|Science Laboratory Fee (per course)||$75|
|Engineering Laboratory Fee (per course)||$100|
|Finance Laboratory Fee (FI101)||$125|
|Nursing Testing Fee (per semester)||$115|
|Nursing Laboratory Fee/Clinical Fee (per semester)||$125|
|Media Laboratory Fee (per course)||$70|
|Studio Arts (per course)||$70/120|
What is Fairfield University best known for?
- Fairfield University’s Marion Peck ham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies programs use the latest in medical equipment and classroom settings to offer a practical and engaging study.
- The university provides students with a strong liberal arts education along with the theory-based knowledge and skills work in the expanding fields of nursing and healthcare.
- University is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, which accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states.
- University is a coeducational institution of higher learning whose primary objectives to develop the creative intellectual potential of students and to foster in them ethical and religious values and a sense of social responsibility.
- Fairfield studies its students through a variety of scholarly and professional disciplines. All of its schools share a liberal and humanistic perspective and commitment to excellence.
What Course/Subject- Major at Fairfield University known for?
- Fairfield University’s Graduate School of Education & Allied Professions offers a nationally accredited education.
- The Honors Program frames educational opportunities that are intellectually rigorous and based on foundational and advanced work in interdisciplinary thematic areas.
- Fairfield University offers more than 46 graduate programs and certificates across our five schools.
- University courses promote social justice, creative and critical thinking, and global awareness, and students are empowered through resources within the Program, as well as the larger Fairfield community.
- Fairfield University provides a number of study abroad programs for Fairfield and non-Fairfield students.
Fairfield University is a public or private school?
- Fairfield University is a private institution to develop the creative intellectual potential of its students and to foster in them ethical and religious values and a sense of social responsibility.
- It also seeks to foster in its students a continuing intellectual curiosity and a desire for self-education.
- Fairfield has a further obligation to the wider community of which it is a part, to share its resources and its special expertise for the betterment of the community as a whole.