Applications are now open for the Serge Bellanger International Business Degree Scholarship offered by FACC Foundation. The scholarship program is open for French students desiring to pursue an MBA in the US, and for American students who want to do an MBA in France.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation (FACC Foundation) was launched in 2012 to sponsor the next generation of training and education for transatlantic business leaders.
To order attracts representatives of the highest level of New York’s French-American business community and government officials the FACC Foundation hosts a Gala Dinner to raise money for the Serge Belanger Scholarship Program every year.
- Candidates should be citizens of France and the United States.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a business school program. Those pursuing degrees such as an MSc in Finance or Marketing in a business school would, therefore, be eligible. Those pursuing a law degree, even in an area such as business law, are not eligible.
- Candidates with the highest potential for career success and contribution to French-American business relations will be chosen
Fields of Study
The scholarship is available to the high achieving candidates who want to pursue masters in business administration.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship will amount to $10,000 each and covers academic tuition.
English Language Requirement
Applicants outside the home country will often be required to meet specific English language / other language requirements to be able to study there.
- In order to be considered for the education program, applicants need to fill the online application form.
- Applicants must go through the given guidelines here.
- Official copies of your transcripts of all completed college-level coursework are required. High school transcripts are not necessary.
- Transcripts should be sent directly from the schools (not by you) to the French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Applicants can upload an informal transcript while we wait for the official transcript to be sent.
- A French national who has been accepted to an MBA program in the United States for the school year 2020.
- An American national who has been accepted (1) to an MBA programme in a large French school or grand establishment (2) or to a master’s degree or a master specialize programme in a business-related discipline in a large French school or grand establishment for the school year 2020.
- Dual citizens are welcome to apply.
- Application form of the scholarship
- Official admissions letter
- Personal essay
- GMAT or GRE scores if applying to an MBA program
- Other relevant standardized test scores
- Official university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 212-8673596
Application Deadline: Applications may be submitted until 5:00 pm EST on March 31, 2020. Winners will be announced in early-July 2020.