Public speaking is the process of communicating information to an audience. It is important in both business, education, and the public arena. There are many benefits to public speaking whether you are an individual or a business. Here, candidates have a favourable opportunity to learn public speaking.
The English-Speaking Union was founded as a membership organization. it has over 5,000 members in 36 regional branches across England and Wales who meet to socialize, gain new perspectives on the world and to help organize and raise funds for ours.
Through this competition, you can find the best opportunity for you and make your future sunshine. We wish you good luck!!
Table of Contents
- An international public speaking competition bringing together students aged 16 to 20 is eligible for this competition.
- The international competition is open for every student from all around the world.
- Prestigious international competition is highly motivating for students and schools as a whole.
- The deadline for submitting participant registration forms and accompanying guest information forms is Monday, 16 March 2020.
- Information forms should be completed by participants and accompanying guests.
- Participants who speak for fewer than 4 minutes and 30 seconds or more than 5 minutes and 30 seconds may be penalized by the adjudicators.
- If candidates want to participate in this competition so applicants can fulfil the registration form through the given link.
Benefits: ESU covers costs for all participants’ workshops, accommodation, food and travel in London.
Application Deadline: 3 February 2020