Sustainable development is the growth that meets the needs of the present without endangering the ability of future generations to meet their demands. So, the Trust for Sustainable Living is inviting schoolchildren around the world to take part in the Essay Writing Competition.
The competition is concentrated on bringing the innovative thoughts of the students in front of the world about the potential of partnerships to help achieve a more sustainable future. The trust is aimed to inspire more and more people to work towards a sustainable future of the earth.
- Scholars can take participation in any one of the two categories:
- Primary Schools (ages 7-11)
- Secondary Schools (ages 11-17)
- Aspirants from all around the world can participate in the competition.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Essays must only be in English, and no other language will be accepted.
- Teacher Champions only can represent their school and submit all the aspirant’s essays.
- Include your contact information (email is preferred) in the text.
Applicant’s essays must illustrate the following given conditions:
- Each student is invited to submit one article in English.
- Mention the topic, “My vision: Partnerships for a sustainable future” on the top of the essay.
- The essay length varies by age as follows:
- Primary students (ages 7-11): 400 words
- Secondary students (ages 11-17): 600 words
In the ceremony of the 10th Anniversary of the contest, the Grand Prize winner will win a trophy and a free trip to Oxford, UK in summer 2020, including £500 spending money!
Application Deadline: The closing date of the competition entries is December 20, 2019.