Complete your Master’s studies in the Netherlands by applying for the Eric Bleumink International Fund funded by the University of Groningen. The fund is available for the session 2021-2022
The University is seeking those brilliant students who want to apply for Master’s degree program at the University. This scholarship covers tuition fees, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance based on academic performance.
University of Groningen
The University of Groningen is a public research university firmly rooted in Groningen, Talent Region. The University is currently among the top 100 in several influential rankings. It offers over 180 high-ranking Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs across 11 faculties. It has close international ties with other universities around the world.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full- time master’s degree program at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Candidate must have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Candidate must be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program.
- Applicant must be in good health so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Applicants must have no other means of financing the study in question
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Groningen?
The University of Groningen is one of the top 3 European research universities in the fields of ecology, material sciences, chemistry and astronomy. It creates inclusive learning environments in which students from various cultures can exchange ideas and give them new insights and open their minds to the world. It has something for everyone, spanning from sporting organizations, political, cultural and educational groups.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get:
- Tuition fee
- Costs of international travel
- Health insurance
- The scholarships will award for one year or 2- year Master degree program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being beneficiary towards this studentship, seekers must need to take admission in Master’s program at the University of Georgian. Please check the eligibility criteria and admission requirements before applying for admission. After Confirmation. Candidates will be nominated automatically by the admission board of faculties.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Motivational letter
- Applicants must meet the study curriculum entry requirement and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must show the proof of English language proficiency.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree with an outstanding result.
The University of Groningen applies for your MVV visa and residency permit at the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND). You cannot apply for a visa or a residency permit on your own. The University will notify you of the procedures and documentation required for the application.
Application deadline: December 1
Contact address: email@example.com or +31 50 363 9111
University location: University of Groningen, PO Box 72, 9700 AB Groningen, the Netherlands