Applications for Presidential Scholarships are currently available to apply for the academic year 2021-2022. The program is conducted by Emporia State University for incoming and transfer students choosing the university for their further studies.
Emporia State University distributes these scholarships to help students cross their financial barriers with ease through sufficient funds. The scholarships are designed each year as students can get enough help to cover their tuition according to their GPA records.
Emporia State University
Emporia State University is known as a public university in Emporia, Kansas. Founded in March 1863 as the Kansas State Normal School, Emporia State is the third-oldest public university in Kansas. It is one of six public universities governed by the Kansas Board of Regents. The university provides degrees in more than 80 courses of study through four colleges and schools: the School of Business, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, School of Library and Information Management, and The Teachers College.
The fellows must meet up with the given eligibility criteria to be applicable for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to Incoming Freshman qualifies for this scholarship to renew their scholarship for three years after the first academic year when you maintain a 3.0 or higher ESU GPA and complete 30 credit hours.
- Each year the student must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours in the combined fall, spring, and trailing summer semester and achieve a 3.0 cumulative ESU GPA. The amounts shown are the amount awarded per year.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Emporia State University?
Academic excellence is the norm with hands-on, real-world experience where students are the priority. One hundred fifty-seven years of excellence equals proven results with 66,000 alumni in all 50 states and 104 countries. Earning a degree from ESU will be one of the best investments students will ever make.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Emporia State University will offer several scholarships from $2000 to $3000 per year for deserving candidates.
- The scholarship amounts differ from each other according to the GPA score of the students.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, fellows are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
It is not necessary to complete a separate application if students qualify for these scholarships, as their admission application is used to determine their eligibility. Therefore students need to apply for admission at the university to get considered for the scholarship directly.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Fellows must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Fellows must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- A cumulative high school (unweighted) GPA of 2.25 or above. An ACT composite score of 21 or higher OR a new SAT (after Feb. 2016) composite score of 1060 or higher.
Emporia State University issues student visas (F) and Exchange Visitor visas (J) for international students to pursue academic work in the U.S. It contains information for both types of tickets. Nonimmigrant applicants and exchange visitors are subject to the SEVIS fee. Candidateswho require a visa to enter the United States are asked to pay the SEVIS fee before going to the U.S. embassy or consulate for their visa interviews.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +1 620-341-5465
University location: 1 Kellogg Cir, Emporia, KS 66801, United States