If you want to start your studies in France, here you have a good opportunity to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence provided by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. This program is to allow French higher education institutions to attract top international students to enroll in their Master and Ph.D. programs.
These grants will be open for skill up to international decision-makers in the private and public sectors Areas in-focus areas of study and, draw applicants from developed countries to French Master’s programs and applicants from developing and advanced countries to French doctoral programs.
The Campus France Organization
Campus France is a public institution that promotes French higher education abroad and welcomes foreign students and researchers to France. It Encourages international mobility and maintains scholarship services and the network of graduates by online catalogs listing Bachelor’s, Masters, and Doctoral degrees and programs offered in English in France.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Eiffel Program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- The Candidates for the master’s component must be 25 or under at the time of the 2020 competition
- The Candidate Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted.
- Eiffel Program scholarships are intended for students seeking to enroll in a master’s-level program in France
- Applications nominating students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded another French government scholarship will not be accepted, even if the other scholarship covered only health insurance.
- Preselecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions shall ensure that the candidates’ language skills meet the requirements of the academic program. Students enrolled in academic programs abroad have priority over students already in France.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s and PhD program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study in this country?
Campus France places its experience to the disposal of other countries who want to facilitate their higher education system and learning centers for French students or academics. Campus France offers foreign students and scholars with all the knowledge they need to plan for coming to and setting up in France. Campus France also guarantees that foreign students and scholars are accepted by encouraging higher education institutions and regional bodies to enhance their reception.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The Eiffel scholarship consists of a monthly salary of €1,181 (maintenance)
- Allowance of EUR 1.031 and a stipend of EUR 150).
- These grants will open for skill up to international decision-makers in the private and public sectors Areas in focus areas of study
- Applicants from developed countries to French Master’s programs and applicants from developing and advanced countries to French doctoral programs.
- For beneficiaries from outside the European Economic Region Area, Campus France will have health care coverage before the end of the year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Click on Application if you wish to apply to French Institutions through the portal.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
If you want to study in France, you will need to receive a student visa and then a French residency permit, which you can renew before the completion of your studies.
Application deadline: 8 January 2021.
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
University location: Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles