Curtin University is a leading international student destination in global higher education. Through its Curtin International Diplomatic Scholarships, Curtin University provides a learning opportunity to pursue a world-class education to eligible and qualified students of any citizenship.
The funding award aims to promote trust and confidence at Curtin University in order to advance students in their studies, careers and life experiences. This scholarship provides 25% off the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points to eligible students.
As Western Australia’s largest university, Curtin University has five main campuses in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Dubai and Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore, and a network of more than 130 international partners. Curtin is divided its teaching and research into five faculties, and its stadium has covered for everything sport, fitness and recreation.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student (except Australian).
- The seeker must be commencing an undergraduate or master by coursework course in 2021 at one of Curtin’s Western Australia campuses.
- Students must provide evidence of their Australian Diplomatic visa at the time of application for the course
- All undergraduate and postgraduate degrees available to international students.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The studentships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Business and Law
- Health Sciences
- Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
Why Study at Curtin University?
The Curtin University of Australia is rated as upgraded university for international student support. It provides an opportunity to participate in science, business and law program. he university provides eligible students 25% off the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points. It also providing scholarships program for future students.
Benefits of the Programs
- The award provides eligible students 25% off the first-year tuition fee
- The tuition fee award is available for up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
All applicants are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents.
Admissions will accordingly assess each application and issue a supplementary letter, along with a letter confirming whether the applicant has been successful.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- The student must maintain 100 credit points each semester or study period for full-time enrolment.
Students must provide evidence of their Australian Diplomatic visa at the time of application for the course.
Applications Deadline: Applications accepted at any time (Open on September 1, 2020)
Contact Address: +1300 222 888 (Select Options 2-2-1)
University Location: Curtin University GPO Box S1512, Perth Western Australia 6845