Applications for the International Entrance Scholarships are currently available to apply at the Cranfield University. The scholarship program is conducted to assist incoming freshmen students entering the university for any masters degree program.
The scholarships are created to recognize academic success and enable you to enroll at the university to continue your studies. There will be sufficient funds according to students need to help them to accomplish their higher and quality education at the university.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate public research university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management. Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics (CoA) in 1946. Cranfield University’s specialist areas of focus, or Cranfield themes, aims to bring a range of academic disciplines together to tackle the grand challenges facing the world within a range of industrial and commercial sectors. These are Water, Agrifood, Energy and Power, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Transport Systems, Defence and Security and Business/Management.
The aspirant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- To be considered, stuents need to show both aptitude and ability for the subject you have applied.
- Scholarships are available for full-time master’s courses.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are availble for studying master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Cranfield University?
Cranfield University includes a vibrant international community and is historically a popular destination for students from South East Asia in 2016/17; there were 54 students from South East Asia. Cranfield represents a unique offering for students from South East Asia, wishing to study in the UK. At Cranfield, students from South East Asia benefit from excellent teaching delivered by our world-renowned academics, state-of-the-art facilities and real-life industry projects with leading global organizations.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarships cover part of the tuition fee, and the amount student can be awarded is at the discretion of the course director for the programme you have applied for.
- The recipient will get enough help in accomplishing their master’s degree at the university.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarships, aspirants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants willing to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship should indicate their interest on their course application form. The students must also provide a short statement of why they should be considered.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from the prior school
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- A UK first or second class honours degree in any relevant subject area
- An equivalent international qualification (find out whether your qualification meets our requirements by visiting our International Student page); or
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class honours.
If students are applying for a Student visa outside of the UK, they must apply and pay for your application online, unless they are from North Korea, in which case they will need to complete the paper application form. You should apply for your visa as soon as possible but please note that you cannot apply for a visa for more than six months before the start date of your course of study. If student apply earlier, then his/her visa application will be refused.
Application Deadline: On-going
Contact address: +44 1234 750111
University location: College Rd, Cranfield, Wharley End, Bedford MK43 0AL, United Kingdom