Applications for the Entrance Scholarships and Bursaries are currently open to apply for the academic year 2021-2022. The awards are organized by Crandall University for international as well as domestic students willing to join the University for any degree program.
Crandall University is noted for offering financial aid in the form of grants, honors, and bursaries to many of their undergraduate students in order to help them pursue a transformational degree. The funds will help the recipients in covering up their educational expenses.
Crandall University is a small Christian liberal arts university located in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. The Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada operate Crandall. Crandall University houses the Baptist Heritage Center, whose 300 artifacts preserve Atlantic Baptists’ material history, the Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches, and its predecessor organizations. The collection and archives include objects used in worship services, furniture, musical instruments, church building architecture pictures, and printed material.
To be qualified for the award, the candidate shall satisfy the following requirements:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to Canadian applicants who will submit evidence of significant Christian leadership during their high school years.
- These may include the applicant’s participation with the local church, membership in a camp ministry, voluntary outreach, field trips, or other Christian service acts.
- These grants are available to qualified candidates for full-time studies and can be used in conjunction with other University scholarships, honors, and bursaries.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Crandall University?
Crandall University is situated on the east coast of Canada in the charming and vibrant city of Moncton, New Brunswick. We are Eastern Canada’s most prestigious Christian liberal arts university. Moncton is in the heart of the Atlantic Provinces, and the Roméo Leblanc International Airport makes flying a breeze (YQM). Crandall’s staff and faculty are engaged in your time with them as an international student from the moment you walk on campus before crossing the stage at convocation.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The applicant’s admission average determines scholarship amounts.
- A student must provide a letter of application to the Admissions and Financial Awards Office highlighting their Christian leadership and service involvement.
- There is no limit of number of these scholarships awarded in a given year.
|Entrance Average||Award Name||Annual Value|
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Fellows must complete the following steps to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible aspirants willing to apply for the scholarship are required to first apply for admission at the university. Aspirants accepted at the university will be then automatically considered for the scholarship program.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- You must demonstrate your understanding of the English Language and meet Crandall’s language requirements: IELTS: A minimum of 6.5 overall (with no band less than 6.0) or. TOEFL-IBT: minimum of 90 overall for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Before entering Canada, you may require a research permit to pursue technical, technical, or vocational training at a university, business, or other educational institution. When students arrive in Canada, they are given a research permit. However, to get there, a student must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa, provided by the Canadian High Commission and facilitated by the Visa Application Centers.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: 1-506-858-8970 1-888-968-6228
University location: 333 Gorge Rd, Moncton, NB E1G 3H9, Canada