By understanding the importance of education in this fast-changing world, Concordia University is now accepting the Concordia University presidential scholarship in Canada. The funds are funded for the year 2021-2022.
The prestigious award is designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership and motivation to better the global community. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, books and living costs and renewable up to four years of study.
Concordia University is a prestigious higher learning institution located in the vibrant, multicultural city of Concordia, Montreal. Established in 1974, it was one of the leading universities in Quebec and Canada. It consists of two campuses and four professors.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants are from across the world.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at Concordia University.
- Candidates must be starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
- International students must be paying the full international student rate.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The awards are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Concordia University?
Concordia University is renowned internationally for its experiential learning, research and online education. The university offers more than 100 doctoral programmes and 300 graduate programmes in various fields of study. It gives its graduates lifetime employability skills, allowing them to excel both academically and professionally.
Benefits of the Programs
2 Concordia scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Tuition and fees
- Books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- The grants will be renewable up to four years of study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission online in an undergraduate degree program at Concordia University must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school diploma certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start/course vitae
- Applicants must meet general admission criteria and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- You must demonstrate English speaking proficiency and full-fill the requirement of English Requirement of the university
- Applicants must be completed higher secondary school or equivalent for an undergraduate degree.
You will need different permits and visas to study as an international student in Canada. It would help if you did it at the nearest Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission. When you have earned your Concordia University admission offer, you will apply for and agree to approve your license.
Application deadline: February 1, 2021
Contact address: 514-848-2424 or iso[at]concordia.ca.
University location: 550 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., GM 930.01, Montreal, Quebec, Canada