If you’re ready to pursue your higher studies in Canada, then you have a lucky chance to apply for Merit Scholarships for International Students sponsored by Concordia University. The sponsorships are open for the session 2020-2021.
The fund is established for the international students who wish to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program at Concordia University. The studentships will allow students to focus on their research and studies.
Founded in 1974, Concordia University is a prestigious institution of higher learning situated in the lively, multicultural city of Concordia, Montreal. It offers over 400 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs and courses. It is a non-sectarian and coeducational institution, with more than 220,000 alumni worldwide. It has been one of the top-ranking universities in Quebec and Canada. It features two campuses and four professors.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree program at Concordia University.
- Applicants must have completed higher secondary school or equivalent for an undergraduate degree.
- For graduate degree, ApplicantApplicant must have completed a bachelor degree or equivalent.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying undergraduate and graduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Concordia University?
Concordia University is known globally for its experiential learning, research, and online education. The university offers more than 100 graduate programs and 300 undergraduate programs in different fields of study. It gives its graduates lifelong employability skills, which allows them to succeed both academically and professionally.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Each successful candidate will get the scholarship amount worth $10,000.
- Other grants and awards will be awarded at the same time as the Scholarship.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check all the eligibility criteria and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- If English is not your mother tongue, then you must demonstrate English speaking proficiency and full-fill the requirement of English Requirement of the university.
- Applicants must hold Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
For study as an international student in Canada, you will require different permits and visas. That would help if you did that at the nearest Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission. After obtaining your Concordia University acceptance bid, you can apply for and agree to accept your license.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: 514-848-2424 or [email protected]
University location: 550 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., GM 930.01, Montreal, Quebec, Canada