Are you looking forward to studying in the USA to further your education and career prospects? The Fairleigh S.Dickinson University is ecstatic to offer its Col. Fairleigh S. Dickinson scholarship for talented international students. The scholarship will be based on academic merit and test scores and varies according to the program.
This scholarship program is offered to incoming deserving students who want to study for a bachelor’s degree at Fairleigh S. Dickinson University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Fairleigh S. Dickinson University
Founded in 1942, The Fairleigh S. Dickinson University is a private university located in New-Jersy. The University currently offers more than 100 individual degree programs for international students. It is New Jersey’s largest private institution of higher education. It was ranked #50 in Regional Universities in North.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be academically sound as the selection is based on academic merit.
- The applicant must have LOR or financial/ tax documents.
- The applicant must have Academic Records from all secondary schools attended.
- The applicant submits two letters of recommendation from academic references.
- The applicant must have Copy of Passport.
- The applicant must have a Bank statement and Affidavit of Support.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
This scholarship is applicable for these following Bachelors Degree:
- B.S. in Computer Science
- BS in Business Administration
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Applicable to all Bachelor programs
Why study at the Fairleigh S. Dickinson University?
When you study in the USA, you have the opportunity to pursue an outstanding education from Fairleigh S. Dickinson university’s extraordinary heritage of innovation means your potential for success is boundless. The University’s graduates are sought after by employers worldwide, and they often go on to achieve great success, the University encourages international students to think big.
Benefits of the Program
The recipients of the program will acquire the below benefits:
- The Scholarship amount will be given Yearly to cover the tuition fee.
- The scholarship provides per student USD 32,000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, eligible candidates need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Fairleigh Dickinson University operates on a rolling admission basis; applications can be submitted to FDU at any time to the college site.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
College is the most important investment you’ll ever make. At Fairleigh Dickinson, we work closely with you to make quality private education an affordable investment with the scholarship.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
These are the basic academic prerequisites for getting admission at Fairleigh Dickinson University:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Test scores of different standardized exams
- English language proficiency scores
- A copy of the passport
- Supplements like Resume, SOP, Portfolios
- Bank statement
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities in which undergraduate or graduate course work was completed.
- An official score report for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) taken within the last five years.
Students who have been offered admissions by Fairleigh Dickinson University must obtain an F-1 or J- 1 student visa to be able to study there. For this, a visa document (I-20 or DS- 2019) is required. This document will be issued once FDU has received the applicant’s financial documents.
Application deadline: December 1, 2020
Contact Address: phone-800-338-8803
University Location: 1000 River Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666, United States