To attract high achieving commencing international students, the Charles Darwin University is awarding Vice-Chancellor High Achievers Scholarships in Australia. The grants are open for the year 2020-2021.
Charles Darwin University is offering scholarships for excellent international students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree at an Australian university. The grants will cover discount 50% or 25% of tuition fee waiver.
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a public university founded in 2003 in Australia. CDU is ranked 1st in graduate salary and 2nd in Graduate employment in Australia. It is a new world university built on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collective effort.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must be applied to commence study in 2020
- Candidate need to have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification.
- Applicants must keep a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
- Applicants must pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester.
- Applicants must be satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for national and international students to learn an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Charles Darwin University?
Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector institution, which means that the University offers VET programs, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, covering a range of subjects and disciplines. CDU is one of Australia’s most research-intensive teaching and studying universities. CDU credentials are generally accepted and highly regarded and sought after by graduates.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each successful candidate will get the discount 50% or 25% of the tuition fee.
- The scholarship will provide on the full duration of the degree program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you wish to be empowered with the educational grant, then you need to be registered through Online or an Agent undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the Charles Darwin University. You must be download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Supporting statement (up to 500 words)
- Two references report (academic or professional)
- Candidate must meet the university’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen degree course.
- Applicants must be completed Australian year 12 or equivalent for an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have done Australia bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must be competent in English Language proficiency and providence of English Language proficiency.
As an international student, you are required to hold a valid Australian visa for the duration of your study in Australia. The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for issuing visas to students who wish to study in Australia, and you can apply for your student visa as soon as you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) for a full-time course at CDU.
You must recognize these obligations and ensure that you do not meet your visa requirements. If you violate a visa, the Home Department may cancel your visa.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact Address: 1800 061 963 or study[at]cdu.edu.au
University Location: Sydney, Level 10, 815 George Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000