Are you hunting for an opportunity to grasp a scholarship for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Australia? Then go ahead for capturing this CDU Global Leader Scholarships administered by Charles Darwin University for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship is available for highly achievable and academically excellent international students who wish to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University. The grants will provide a 25% discount towards the tuition fee.
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University (CDU), founded in 2003, is a public university located in Australia. CDU is ranked 1st in Australia in graduate salary and 2nd in graduate jobs. It is a modern university in the world that is built on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collaborative effort.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Seekers must apply to commence study in S1 2021
- Candidate must have a minimum overall score of 70% in their highest completed qualification.
- Candidate must be an international student on a student visa.
Acceptable Course and Subjects-
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Charles Darwin University?
Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector university offering a wide range of subjects and disciplines including VET, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It’s one of Australia’s most study-intensive institutions for teaching and research. CDU qualifications are generally recognised by applicants and are very esteemed and sought after.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will be awarded a 25% discount on the first year of the tuition fee.
- The grants will give a 10% discount towards the subsequent years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
After taking affirmation, Applicants are required to download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general admission criteria at the time of admission.
- Applicants must demonstrate English Language proficiency if English is not your mother tongue.
- The seeker must hold Australian year 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Candidate must be earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate or equivalent.
As an international student, you must have a valid Australian visa for the duration of your studies in Australia. For students wishing to study in Australia, the Home Affairs Department is responsible for obtaining visas. You can seek a student visa when you receive a CDU Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE).
You must recognise and ensure that the terms of your visa are not met. If you are in breach of a visa, the Home Department will revoke your visa.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact Address:1800 061 963 or study[at]cdu.edu.au
University Location: Sydney, Level 10, 815 George Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000