Would you like to study in Australia? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship administered by Charles Darwin University. The sponsorships are open for the year 2020-2021.
The funds are available for international students who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the Charles Darwin University. The award will cover 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
Charles Darwin University
Established in 2003, Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a public university located in Australia. CDU ranks 1st in graduate salary and 2nd in graduate employment in Australia. It’s a new world university founded on social justice, sustainability, innovation and collective effort.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must be applied to commence study in 2020
- Entrant must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification.
- Candidate must be maintained a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
- Seekers must pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester.
- Applicants must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and with no fail grade in any unit.
Fields of Study
The scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following areas:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Charles Darwin University?
Charles Darwin University is a dual-sector university offering VET, undergraduate and postgraduate programs covering a wide variety of subjects and disciplines. It is one of the most research-intensive universities in Australia for teaching and researching. CDU certificates are widely accepted and highly respected and sought after by graduates.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will be awarded a 50% discount on the first year of the tuition fee.
- The grants will give a 10% discount towards the subsequent years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For enlisted this educational program, you have to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework through online or an agent at the Charles Darwin University. You must be download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Supporting statement (up to 500 words)
- Two references report (academic or professional)
- Applicants must fulfil the university’s academic criteria for admission into their chosen degree course.
- For an undergraduate degree, Seekers must be completed the Australian year 12 or equivalent.
- Seekers must be earned the Australia bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must show the providence of English Language proficiency.
As an international student, you must hold a valid Australian visa in Australia for the duration of your study. The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for issuing visas for students wishing to study in Australia. When you obtain a CDU Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE), you can apply for a student visa.
You must understand and ensure that your visa conditions are not met. The Department of Home can cancel your visa if you violate a visa.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact Address: study[at]cdu.edu.au or 1800 061 963
University Location: Sydney, Level 10, 815 George Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000