The University of Sussex is announcing the availability of its Chancellors International and EU Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022. The awards are made available for students willing to study in the UK to pursue their master’s degree program.
The University of Sussex will be offering a number of 60 scholarships to deserving aspirants entering their campus. The recipients of the program will get enormous help in covering up many of their educational expenses.
University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is known as a public research university located in Falmer, Brighton, Sussex, England. Sussex has a diverse community of nearly 20,000 students, with around one in three being international students and over 1,000 academics, representing over 140 different nationalities. The institution’s annual income for 2019–20 was £319.6 million, with an expenditure of £282 million. The University was established with the unusual structure of “Schools of Study” (ubiquitously abbreviated to “schools”) rather than traditional university departments within arts and science faculties.
The aspirant must meet up with the given eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The aspirant must be an international student.
- Must be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Must be taking up a place on a full-time Masters degree at Sussex
- Must have excellent academic grades
- Open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Sussex?
Studying at the University of Sussex allows you to change the world. Since its foundation in 1961, it has been at the forefront of change, having pushed for development and demanded more, creating a better future for individuals and communities worldwide. By studying at the University, students will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK who work at the forefront of their fields.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will be offering a Fee waiver worth $5000 to talented aspirants
- A total of 60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants must take the given steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
You would have been offered a spot on a qualified course at Sussex to be qualified for the Chancellors International and EU Scholarship. Once you’ve been accepted to Sussex, you’ll need to fill out a special scholarship application form online.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicant must fulfil the general country OR study curriculum entry requirement.
- Must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country OR curriculum you studied.
- Depending on the course you’re applying for, you’ll need at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honours degree. When making deals, we can also take into account specialist credentials or comparable experience.
As part of the current Points-Based Immigration scheme, the UK has launched a new Student visa path. The original Tier 4 route has been replaced by this new route. For anyone wishing to study in the United Kingdom, there are three major requirements: A spot on a course has been given to you. A CAS must have been sent to you. You can communicate in English by speaking, reading, writing, and understanding it.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2021 23:59 (GMT)
Contact address: 01273 606755
University location: Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RH, United Kingdom