Would you like to be financially secure for your education? Good news! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Avancez Scholarship administered by the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. The grants are open for the session 2020-2021.
The funds are available for all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who want to enroll in the master’s degree program at Chalmers University and liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, has 3100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, shipping, and architecture. It is ranked 139 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first year of the master’s degree program at Chalmers University.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Chalmers University?
The Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg conducts technology and natural science research and education at a high international level. For a better environment, Chalmers encourages awareness and technological solutions. The university fosters a creative spirit through global participation and entrepreneurship, in close partnership with broader societies.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will be given a 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program)
- Students who succeed in their first year of study may receive an increased discount, covering 85% of the tuition fees in the second and final year of study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking this studentship, you must take admission to the master’s degree program at the Chalmers University of Technology through universityadmissions.se or antagning.se. After taking confirmation, you must apply for this educational award.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general entry requirement at the time of admission.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission of the following university.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate.
You need a residency permit if you come from a country outside the EU / EEA, and you are planning to study for more than three months. You have the right to live in Sweden as an EU / EEA citizen and can study without a residency permit. The request must be sent directly to the Migration Agency of Sweden (Migrationsverket).
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
Contact Address: +46 (0)31-772 10 00 or admissions[at]chalmers.se
University Location: Chalmersplatsen 4, 412 96 Göteborg, Sweden