The Center for Alcohol Policy is now inviting applicants from all over the world for its 12th Annual National Essay Contest. The primary aim of this center is to educate policymakers, regulators and the public about alcohol, its uniqueness, and its regulation.
Essay writing allows you to develop thinking skills and encourages you to improve a formal, disciplined approach to writing that articulate clearly. So if you want to harness your critical thinking ability, then now’s the time to apply!
To be considered eligible for this contest, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- This contest is open to all peoples who are over the age of 18 as of December 2019.
- Anyone with an interest in state-based alcohol regulation is invited to participate. Students, academics, practicing attorneys, policymakers and those who are interested are encouraged to submit essays.
- No relatives of individuals working for the Center for Alcohol Policy, its leadership or contest judges are eligible to make entries for this competition.
- Those wishing to work for a government institution must certify their ability to enter and win this competition before submitting essays and following appropriate moral laws.
Read the requirements mentioned below:
- The essay must be submitted double spaced with at least 12-point font in Times New Roman format and should not exceed 25 pages in length, exclusive of endnotes.
- A wide range of essay formats is encouraged to join this essay contest.
- These can be formal law review article presentations or non-academic essays. Any form of the quote is acceptable, as long as the format is consistent throughout the essay.
To apply for this wonderful opportunity, aspirants must have to submit their essays before the provided deadline. Entries will be submitted through the online portal given below.
First, second and third place winners will be awarded cash prizes in the amount of $ 5,000, $ 2,500 and $ 1,000 respectively.
Application Deadline: Essays must be submitted by January 17, 2020.