Looking to showcase your academic skills? Good News! Here, you have a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the Cambridge Summer School Essay Competition in the US.
Immerse Education provides students aged 11-18 with unparalleled educational experiences. It has educated thousands of students through its exceptional academic enrichment programmes in colleges of Cambridge University.
Scroll down, read the whole process carefully and become a part of this fantastic contest. All the best!!
Table of Contents
- Candidates of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2020.
- Candidates will be informed of the outcome of their entry on or before 20th February 2020.
- The maximum word limit is 500 words with a 10% threshold (i.e. the absolute maximum is 550).
- There is no minimum word count but entrants are encouraged to aim for 500 words.
- The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject.
- Candidates will receive an email confirming that your entry has been received shortly after completing our online entry form.
- If candidates are interested to apply in this competition than, click here and you can fill the Entry Form
The Benefits of this competition is:
- Runner up prizes include a £200 voucher to spend on Amazon.com, and scholarships to Immerse.
- 13 nights’ accommodation in a central college of the University of Cambridge
- Breakfast and dinner in College Hall
- Accommodation in an individual bedroom
- 40 hours of academic sessions from Oxford University and Cambridge University tutors
- Carefully designed study and lecture materials
- Mentor programme and access to support material
Application Deadline: 20th January 2020