The California State University has one of the most diverse student bodies in the United States. University offers one of the affordable and high-quality college educations in the nation. In addition, 80 per cent of undergraduate students qualify for financial aid.
California State University Long Beach is ranked 20 in Regional Universities West. This is ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Acceptance Rate- If you want to take admission to any university, then you should first look at an acceptance rate. This rate tells you how excellent the university is and what is their requirements. With an acceptance rate of 42%. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 31,447, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 322 acres.
What GPA do you need to get into California?
- The average GPA at Cal State Long Beach is 3.54.
- If you are currently junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications.
- Your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications. If your GPA is at or below the school average of 3.54, you’ll need a higher SAT or ACT score to compensate.
California SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Math: In Math, the average score is 515, which come out from the marks at 25th percentile i.e, 370 and at 75th percentile i.e. 660.
- Reading: The average reading score is 510 when you score 370 at 25th percentile and 650 at the 75th percentile.
- Composite: The average score in the composite will be 1025 when you score 740 at 25th percentile and 1310 at the 75th percentile.
What is a good SAT, ACT and English California University
- The Department of English mission is to graduate students who value imagination, creativity, and expression, and who will advocate for these habits of mind in their own writing, research, and teaching.
- The average ACT score at Cal State Long Beach is 22.
- When candidates send ACT scores to colleges, you have absolute control over which tests you send.
- This means that you have more chances than you think to improve your ACT score.
- If candidates are able to score a 1310 SAT or a 28 ACT or above, you’ll have a very strong chance at getting in.
How much does it tuition & cost to study at California State University?
Fees structure for full-time international students
|Tuition & Mandatory Fees||Undergrad||Graduate||Teacher Credential|| EdD|
|Associated Students Inc.||$62.00||$62.00||$62.00||$62.00||$62.00|
|Instructionally Related Activities||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|University Student Union||$201.00||$201.00||$201.00||$201.00||$201.00|
|Student ID Card||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Student Excellence Fee||$173.00||$173.00||$173.00||$173.00||$173.00|
|Student Health Center||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Total Tuition & Mandatory Fees Per Semester||$3,417.00||$4,134.00||$3,876.00||$6,465.00||$9,144.00|
What is California University best known for?
- California State University is known as The Beach, offers a vibrant, diverse, environment for international students. Surrounded by the best Southern California has to offer, this is an ideal place to live, learn, and discover.
- California State University promotes candidates success through chance and high-quality education that prepares students to become leaders in the changing workforce, making the CSU a vital economic engine for California.
- University is the state greatest producer of bachelor’s degrees and drives California’s economy in agriculture, information technology, business, hospitality, life sciences, healthcare, public administration, education, media, and entertainment.
- The California State University educates 484, 000 students every year, educates 484, 000 students every year.
- University promotes student success through opportunity and high-quality education.
California University is a public or private school?
- California State is a highly rated public university located in Long Beach.
- It is a large institution with an enrollment of 27,507 undergraduate students.
- The University offers one of the most affordable and high-quality college educations in the nation. In addition, 80 per cent of undergraduate students qualify for financial aid.
- The CSU plays a critical role in providing future leaders with the skills and knowledge.
The Admission Process at California University for Freshman Student
- If you want to apply at the California state university you are needed to follow the application process, available on the given link.
- Candidates that hold a previous degree and wish to continue their education for personal enrichment or to meet professional needs by pursuing a credential