Ignite your career and academic goals by removing the financial barrier. Here is the admirable opportunity to apply for the BTH Scholarship Programme For Prospective Students at the Blekinge Institute of Technology in Sweden.
The scholarship is open for the international students who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education and commence to pursue their studies at the BTH campus. The grants are available for the year 2020-2021.
Blekinge Institute of Technology
The Blekinge Institute of Technology is a public Swedish Institute of Technology in Blekinge, funded by the state. It focuses on the digitalization of society and sustainability distinctively. BTH delivers student-centred and research-based education that promotes innovation, autonomy, initiative and entrepreneurship with strong ties to broader society.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student except for EU/EEA citizen.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a BTH campus-based programme or single subject course.
- Applicants must require to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- Selection will be based on academic excellence.
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open for studying BTH campus-based degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the Blekinge Institute of Technology?
The Blekinge Institute of Technology offers 21 undergraduate and 12 master’s degree programmes in the fields of engineering, IT, space planning, industrial management, architecture and health sciences. BTH students are part of an international environment that offers them the chance to build global networks for the future.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will provide a 50% discount on the tuition fees.
- The grants will offer financial assistance.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking this award, Seekers are demanded to apply for a BTH campus-based programme or single subject course via Universityadmissions.se. You must take admission before the closing date.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship.
After taking an offer from the university, applicants must fill the application form on the tuition fee and Scholarship portal.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Before applying, applicants must check the essential entry requirement at the time of admission.
- Applicants must demonstrate the evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must be completed bachelor degree or equivalent.
Generally, all students from non-EU / EEA countries are expected to apply for a residence permit if they intend to study for more than three months in Sweden. Please note that it takes time for a residency permit for studies to be processed. As soon as you receive your admission letter from Blekinge Institute of Technology, we advise you to begin the application process.
Application Deadline: January 15,2021
Contact Address:Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, 371 79 Karlskrona
University Location: 0455 – 385000 or firstname.lastname@example.org