The process of making changes to something is called innovation. Innovation plays a constructive role in improving educational opportunities for billions of people who remain under-served in a rapidly developing world.
If you want to harness your critical thinking abilities, then you must participate in this Innovation Competition that gives you a chance to organizing your thoughts.
Borealis and Borouge are happy to announce Innovation Competition for students. This international competition is open for students from all around the world.
Borealis and Borouge aim to proactively benefit society by taking on real societal challenges and offering real solutions. Borealis has developed from its early roots in Scandinavia to become a global enterprise.
- This international competition is open for students from all around the world.
- Candidate’s thesis should not be more than two years old and must be finalized by the end of February 2020 to be eligible for the award.
- A jury composed of high-level Borealis research representatives will assess the incoming abstracts.
- The Borealis Student Innovation Award application must be in English and consist of the three parts listed below.
- Application Cover Sheet (Download PDF)
- A maximum two-page abstract on your thesis
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) (maximum two pages)
- To apply for this competition, please follow the instructions below to submit your application via email.
- Please send these materials to StudentInnovationAward@borealisgroup.com.
- Please note that your application will not be considered unless you submit all required documents with a fully completed Application Cover Sheet.
The award for this competition is
- Award for doctorate degree graduate awardees is 5,000 EUR.
- Award for the master’s degree graduate awardees is 2,000 EUR.
- Award for bachelor’s degree graduate awardees is 1,000 EUR.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020.