Applications for the International Scholarships offered by the Birmingham City University are currently open to apply for the academic year 2021-2022. The applications will be acceptable from incoming international students applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
Birmingham City University offers a range of scholarships for its international and domestic students to support them financially. The program recipients will get funds to be utilized towards their educational tuition, fees, and other expenses need to complete their degree.
Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University is an English university located in Birmingham. With origins dating back to 1843, the Birmingham College of Art was designated as a polytechnic in 1971 and was granted university status in 1992. There are three primary campuses that serve four faculties at the university. It offers courses in art and design, business, the built environment, computing, education, engineering, English, healthcare, law, the performing arts, social sciences, and technology.
To be accepted for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to all non-EU international students enrolling on an undergraduate course in September will be acceptable for a scholarship. This is awarded based on your academic background for undergraduate scholarships
- Open to all non-EU international students enrolling on a postgraduate course in September will be acceptable for a scholarship. This is awarded based on your academic background, and your grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree for a postgraduate scholarship
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for undergraduate or postgraduate study in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Birmingham City university?
Birmingham City University is located in the heart of the UK’s second-largest city, with all of the benefits that entails in terms of social and professional opportunities. They have modernised our courses to help you become more employable, and they have modernised our campuses to include the best learning experience possible.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will be offering an undergraduate scholarship of up to £2,000, discounted from student’s first year’s tuition fees.
- A postgraduate scholarship of up to £2,000 will be also be awarded. This is granted based on your academic background, and your grade will need to be the equivalent of a UK degree
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To applying to the grants, fellows are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible candidates are asked to apply for any of the courses offered by the university. The aspirants who will be accepted for the system will be automatically get considered for the scholarship program. Students only need to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree through an online process.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Student must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
A minimum course duration is not necessary to receive a Student Visa. If your course lasts less than six months, you may qualify for the’short-term student’ visa. If you are 18 years old or older and want to come to the UK to study for up to six months, you can apply for this form of visa.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 121 331 5000
University location: 15 Bartholomew Row, Birmingham B5 5JU, United Kingdom