If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship provided by the Swinburne University of Technology. The scholarship is only open for international students.
The university offers these grants to those eligible candidates who will undertake the bachelor degree coursework at the university. The studentship is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
Swinburne University of Technology
As a public research university, the Swinburne University of Technology internationally recognized for the output from international partnership researches. It is well known as a provider of pathway education courses which prepare students for university study. It is ranked 32nd for art and design, making it one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
- Permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- Candidates must not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne unless they are only enrolled in ELICOS program.
- Applicant must not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- Candidates must have achieved an academic result of at least 65% – 80% GPA.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The following tuition scholarships will be awarded:
- The scholarship will provide you 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- And up to $38,000 total for the duration of your bachelor degree.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be applying for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Swinburne University of Technology. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certified academic documents
- Certified copy of your passport
- English proficiency test results
- Certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts
- Portfolio (for most design courses)
- English translations of all documents, if not already in English
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- Applicant must meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer.
- Students have met the entry requirements for their chosen course.
Student visas can only be granted for study in courses that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). To apply for a student visa, you will need to have accepted your offer to study at Swinburne and paid your deposit.
Application Deadline: Automatically considered
Contact email or phone number: +61 3 9214 8444 or [email protected]