Australia is well known for its high-quality education and various career opportunities. That’s why you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Global Diversity Scholarships for International Students in Australia. Approximately 150 scholarships are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
Funded by Australian National University, the program is designed for those high performing aspirants from all around the world who have a desire to study any degree-level course in any subject offered by the university.
Australian National University
Australian National University was established in 1946 and has seven academic colleges that house many schools and research centres that specialize in a variety of subjects. It’s considered one of the top research universities in the country. It is a world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement. It has a range of resources available that common cover topic of interest to students.
- The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for inclusion in this educational program:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must have to receive an offer of admission to a pathway program at the ANU College and ANU.
- Candidates need to apply for a degree program before the given deadline.
- The applicant must be a commencing student.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The grant is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Advance Computing
- Asian Studies
- Liberal Studies
Why Study at the Australian National University?
Australian National University offers the absolute best learning environment. Here, students will learn skills, techniques and knowledge that will support them in their lives. It provides unique career growth and career development pathways for the students. Here students can obtain educational experience of high quality, enjoy student services and take advantage of many professions.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Approximately 150 scholarships are available
- Each successful candidate will get $25,000 per year for up to two years.
- Payments made per semester
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are suggested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Australian National University. Once, you will get an enrollment, and then you will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Candidates need to provide their academic records, including a grading scale.
- If you are applying for an undergraduate program, you will need to present an academic transcript that shows that you have completed your secondary studies.
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. You can check if your preferred program has other requirements on Programs and Courses.
- You can choose to provide official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport). The official ID will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at ANU.
- Applicants without an ATAR must have an equivalent credential, such as a Year 12 certificate , diploma, associate degree, or a pathway plan.
- Until 2018, if you were an Australian Year 12 student and did not complete the further examination, admission to ANU is dependent on your ATAR or equivalent.
- It is recommended that all seekers demonstrate signs of their English language.
If you want to study Australia, you will be expected to apply for a student visa as soon as you obtain your electronic enrolment confirmation. All visas are subject to terms and conditions and you must ensure that you fully comply with the visa requirements.
Application Deadline: Open all year
Contact address: +1800 620 032 or [email protected]
University location: Canberra ACT 0200, Australia
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Will applicants be notified of outcomes?
Answer-Yes. The university will keep you up-to-date about the status of your application throughout the assessment process.
Question- How should students complete English language requirements as part of their application?
Answer- You must provide evidence that you meet the minimum English language requirements when you apply to study at ANU. Select tests or preparatory programs that will provide your results in time for the relevant admissions round deadlines.
Question- Where can students and agents go for more information?
Answer- Everyone can contact the ANU Future Students team for more information about the ANU admissions process.