The studentship is open for commencing in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant will be awarded to those candidates who have performed at a very high level in the Foundation Studies Program.
Australian National University
Founded in 1946, Australian National University has seven academic colleges that house several schools and research centres that specialize in a range of subjects. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. It is a world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement.
To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Candidate must have to apply for admission to the University based on successful completion of the Foundation Studies program at the ANU affiliated provider.
- Graduates of both the Standard and Extended Foundation Studies programs are eligible for consideration.
- The applicant must have to receive an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College, which is to commence in the teaching period for which the applicant is offered this Scholarship.
Level of Study
The grant is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Advance Computing
- Asian Studies
- Liberal Studies
Benefits of the Programs
- The ANU College of Business & Economics International Merit Scholarship provides a 50% tuition fee scholarship for the first semester of a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College.
- The Scholarship is available for one semester of study only, subject to satisfactory enrolment in a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College.
English Language Requirements
For studying at the University, all seekers, whether domestic or international, must have to submit the evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
If you want to study Australia, then you will be demanded to apply for a student visa as soon as you receive your electronic confirmation of enrolment. All visas are subject to conditions, and you must ensure that you comply with the requirements of your visa at all times.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates can apply for this Scholarship through following these steps:
Step 1: Apply for admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are suggested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Australian National University. Once, you will get an enrollment, and then you will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
You are required to be prepared for providing specific documents that we need to assess your application:
- Candidates need to provide their academic records, including a grading scale:
- If you are applying for an undergraduate program, you will need to provide an academic transcript that shows that you have completed your secondary studies.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate program, you will need to provide your most recent academic transcript.
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. You can check if your preferred program has other requirements on Programs and Courses.
- You can choose to provide official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport). The official ID will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at ANU.
- Applicants without an ATAR need to have a qualification that can be assessed as equivalents, such as a Year 12 certificate, diploma, associate degree, or a pathway program.
- If you were an Australian Year 12 student prior to 2018 and have not completed the further study, admission to ANU is based on your ATAR or equivalent.
Application deadline: May 10, 2020
Contact email or phone number: +1800 620 032 or email@example.com
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Will applicants be notified of outcomes?
Answer-Yes. The University will keep you up-to-date about the status of your application throughout the assessment process.
Question- How should students complete English language requirements as part of their application?
Answer- You must provide evidence that you meet the minimum English language requirements when you apply to study at ANU. Select tests or preparatory programs that will provide your results in time for the relevant admissions round deadlines.
Question- Where can students and agents go for more information?
Answer- Everyone can contact the ANU Future Students team for more information about the ANU admissions process.