Anglia Ruskin University is inviting applications for its International Alumni Scholarship conducted for the year 2021-2022. The awards are arranged for students starting a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at the Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses.
The scholarship program is introduced with an aim to support economically weaker students looking forward to accomplishing their higher and quality education. The award amount handed to recipients can be utilized for any of the studies material required in the postgraduate course.
Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) is located in East Anglia, United Kingdom. Its origins are in the Cambridge School of Art, established by William John Beaumont in 1858. The university has 39,400 students worldwide, with campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough and London. There are over four faculties of study at the university: Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine & Social Care and Faculty of Science & Engineering.
The applicant must meet up with the mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Students must be starting a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course in 2020/21 or 2021/22 academic year at our Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses
- Must be studying full-time, unless exceptional circumstances are preventing full-time study
- Must bean Anglia Ruskin University alumnus. They include our predecessor institutions in this, and there is no time limit on when you completed your previous studies.
- You can apply for this scholarship if you are studying our PG Dip Legal Practice Course.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying a postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University?
Studying at Anglia Ruskin University ensures that academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities built into your degree course are at the highest level. They provide that not only are their lecturers academically highly qualified, but they also boast significant real-world business experience. Anglia Ruskin University London (ARUL) students rated their satisfaction as higher than any other Faculty, with an overall satisfaction rate of 8.3 out of a possible 10.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- £3,000 in your first year of study.
- This scholarship is a fee discount. They will deduct it from the tuition fees for your course.
- If you’re studying an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course, they will award the scholarship in your first year.
- If you’re studying a research programme, they will award the scholarship each year to pay total tuition fees, up to a maximum of three years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
There is no need to apply. You’ll automatically receive our International Alumni Scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria. Eligible students are only asked to apply for admission at the university to get considered for the scholarship program.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- The applicant must compete with the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Fellows must include English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- The standard entry requirement for an undergraduate degree course is a minimum of two GCE A levels and three GCSEs in other subjects. Each class has specific entry requirements, which include a UCAS tariff points requirement.
As an international student, you will need permission to study in the UK. If you’re from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein and you started living in the UK on or before 31 December 2020, you can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. If you’re coming to the UK from 1 January 2021, you will need to apply for a visa to study in the UK. The Student Route is for adult students who want to come to or remain in the UK for their post-16 education for more than six months.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 1245 493131
University location: Cambridge Campus, East Rd, Cambridge CB1 1PT, United Kingdom