Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is now accepting applications for Talent Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands. The studentship will cover fifty per cent of the institutional tuition fee.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract excellent students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The program is open for enrolling in any degree level program in any subject area at Amsterdam for the academic year 2020-2021.
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences offers eighty courses of study at bachelor and masters level. It has 90 college programmes divided and grouped into seven ‘domains’ (faculties). It is an international business hub, renowned as a hotbed of education and research in all conceivable areas.
- The applicant must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Candidate must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Candidate must have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0.
- The scholarship is open only for successful non-EEA students.
Eligible Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying any degree n the following subject areas:
- Art & Design
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
Why Study at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences provides the students with a supportive learning environment that places their confidence in them to provide what they need, as well as a real-world learning experience for students. Here you will get an opportunity for growth, achievement and incentive to eventually help you attain your potential.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarships will be awarded as follow:
- The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty per cent of the institutional tuition fee.
- The applicant will not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being beneficiary towards this studentship, candidates are needed to take admission in any degree level course at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. Please check the eligibility criteria and admission requirements before applying for admission.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After being enrolling, seekers can apply for the studentship. For applying candidates can download and submit the award application form to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Candidates are required a senior general secondary education (HAVO) pre-university (VWO) or senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) diploma.
- Candidates are expected proficiency of spoken and written English.
- Non-native English speakers are required to sit an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. IELTS (Overall score 6.0); TOEFL (iBT 80 or paperbased 550), TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)).
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
You might need to apply for a residence permit and an entry visa to be able to study in the Netherlands. This is up to your nationality. You will need to supply various documents, including documents that demonstrate the purpose of your journey.
Application Deadline: According to the program