If you want to pursue your higher education in Denmark. Then here, you have a golden chance to apply for the Danish State Scholarship. The University of Aarhus maintains a small number of scholarships funded by the Danish State for highly qualified non-EU/EEA/Swiss candidates admitted to two-year master’s degree programs.
The scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months throughout the degree programme.
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the largest and second oldest research university in Denmark. It offers more than 60 complete programs in English at bachelor’s and master’s levels. Aarhus University has developed into a major Danish university with a strong international reputation across the entire research spectrum. The university is ranked among the top 100 world’s best universities.
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate.
- The applicant must be an international student from non-EU/EEA countries.
- The applicant who applies for an English-taught Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
- The applicant must have an eligible degree or certificate program at your college or career school.
- The applicant must have transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list).
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Liberal Arts
- Basic Science
- Business Administration, MBA
- Chemical Engineering
Why study at Aarhus University?
Aarhus University is a vibrant modern university, focused on research and collaborative links with business and cultural communities, as well as deep international networks with universities around the world. It has a reputation as a hub for education and training – a brand that stretches far beyond Denmark’s borders. It has been ranked among the world’s 100 best universities in seventeen out of 42 subjects on the latest 2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship grants will be covered full tuition fee at the university for international students.
- The scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months throughout the degree programme.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step1: Apply for Admission
For applying, you are demanded to take admission in master’s degree program at theAarhus University. After taking confirmation, you are automatically eligible for these scholarships.
Step2: Apply for Scholarship
To apply for scholarships, candidates must fill out the application forms for various faculties.
Step3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Holders of a good bachelor degree from a recognised university will be considered for direct admission to a postgraduate diploma or Masters programmes.
- If you are a non-English background, you must demonstrate evidence of English language proficiency.
A visa is issued for a short stay of no more than 90 days in Denmark. The 90 days must be spent in within 180 days in either Denmark or another Schengen country. However, if you apply for a visa to Denmark, the main purpose and time spent must be in Denmark.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021
Contact address: +45 87 15 00 00
University Location: Nordre Ringgade 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark