Are you thinking to be qualified from Germany and searching for free money? Good News! Here, you have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the Partial International Schule Schloss Salem Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. Up to 50 studentships are available for students.
Offered by Schule Schloss Salem School, the program is open for studying the International Baccalaureate programmes. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the education and teaching of international students at Schule Schloss Salem.
Schule Schloss Salem
Schule Schloss Salem is a boarding school with campuses in Salem and Überlingen. The school offers the German Abitur, as well as the International Baccalaureate (IB). It is split into three different campuses: the Lower School (grades 5 to 7) and the Salem Castle Middle School (grades 8 to 11 and Pre-IB), and the Spetzgart Castle Upper (secondary) School and the Härlen New Campus (grades 11 and 12, IB years 1 and 2).
Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility criteria to qualify for this educational programme:
- The applicant must have a very strong academic performance.
- Students must have civil engagement in the community and outstanding talent in music/sports/arts.
- Candidates must have special attributes aligned with the spirit of Schule Schloss Salem and its founders.
- Students who already attend Schule Schloss Salem are not eligible to apply for a scholarship in Salem.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The grants are open to studying the following International Baccalaureate programmes:
- Art & Design
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Up to 50 studentships are available for students.
- The base amount per scholarship is €6000 per year, or €500 per month, regardless of the family’s income and financial circumstances.
- This ensures that this same amount reduces the real school and boarding fees.
Why Study in Germany?
Germany has to go through all of the world-class schools, a simple, carefree lifestyle and plenty of warm sunshine. It’s no wonder that every year students from around the world come to Germany to study abroad, and you could quickly join in on the fun. It has a long history of being the birthplace to some of Earth’s finest research establishments.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are demanded to be registered an International Baccalaureate student at Schule Schloss Salem. Candidates can apply for the scholarship after receiving confirmation.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the complete award application form. Applicants can send the form to email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Handwritten letter of application
- Curriculum vitae, mention of special fields of interest, and a statement of the reason for the application
- Copies of the school report from grade 5 onwards as well as a current photo are to be enclosed with the application
- Applicants will hold previous degree certificates.
- If English is not your first language, then studying with us will help you meet the requirements of the English language.
- Applicant must meet criteria and academic qualifications.
Depending on the country you come from, you might be exempt from the requirement for a study visa in Germany. However, once you arrive in Germany, you are always required to receive a study residency permit lasting more than 90 days.
Application deadline: June 30, 2020
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7553 9190
Postal Address: Schloßbezirk 1, 88682 Salem, Germany