Are you hunting for an opportunity to grasp a scholarship in Australia? Then go ahead for capturing this Global Leaders Scholarship invoked by the University of Newcastle. The grants are open for the session 2021-2022.
The scholarship has been established to encourage and support international students from selected regions to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the university. There are 50 scholarships available.
University of New Castle
The University of Newcastle is an Australian public university established in 1965. The University of Newcastle was ranked for Arts& Humanities, Business & Economics, Education, Engineering, Law, Medicine, and Science in research development by the Melbourne Institute. It stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- The applicant must be registered full time.
- The applicant shall not be entitled to another grant for the same programme of equal or more significant benefit.
- The applicant must be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, the University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved Newcastle International College (NIC) pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) or Commerce
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours)
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
Why study at the University of New-Castle?
The University of Newcastle Australia is a world-class university with a strong focus on student experience, excellence in teaching, and research. It offers a postgraduate program and undergraduate programs. It was ranked #197 in the world and #10th in the Australian university rankings.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- There are 50 scholarships available.
- Each winning candidate will get the total amount worth $10,000 for a two-year program.
- The scholarship will be given an amount worth $7500 for a one-and-a-half-year program.
- The grants will provide a value of $5,000 for a one year program.
- Students who achieve a Distinction average will be eligible to apply for an additional $2,500 merit-based scholarship in their final term of study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step1: Apply for Admission
For applying, you are demanded to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle. After taking confirmation, you are automatically eligible for these scholarships.
Step2: Submit Required Documents
- Academic transcription
- Certificate of completion
- Evidence of proficiency in English
- Biometric Passport Page
- The curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and job experience letters
- Students who complete the Diploma of Business and Commerce with NIC and are entering the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce (as of year 2).
- Students who complete the NIC Pre-Master’s Program and gain entry to a Masters level Business School Program.
To study in Australia, you must have a valid Australian visa. Student visas are temporary visas that allow people to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution. The Department of Home Affairs provides comprehensive information about the different categories of student visas and the process of applying for a visa.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently open to apply
Contact Address: lendenq[at]newcastle.edu.au or +61 (0)2 4921 5850
University Location: 87 Hill Street, Muswellbrook, NSW 2333