Increase your chances of studying at your dream university in the UK through applying for the Performance Sports International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarships are offered by the University of Strathclyde.
University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is well known as Glasgow’s second-oldest University. Approximately 45,000 students are studying part-time at the University each year. It is involved in 11 partnerships with other universities through the Scottish Funding Councils’ Research Pooling Programme. The University is highly ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide.
For being a part of this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- The applicant must not be a funded student or other scholarship/award receivable.
- Students must be competing in a Sport Scotland-recognised sport.
- Candidate must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer of studying at the University.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Humanities and Sociology
- Law and Politics
- Arts and Sciences
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
Why Study at the University of Strathclyde?
The University offers a range of programs including joint degree, short and online courses, and so on. The University’s standard of teaching, science, and service makes this University one of the best places to study. It has also been committed to providing essential resources for the students to make an impact on the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Up to 45 scholarships are open.
- The grant will provide up to £1,000 and add up to £3,750* in-kind support.
- The studentships will support for living costs, equipment and study costs.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being a part of this educational program, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
When seekers will get an enrollement of studying at the university, they can apply for the scholarship. For this, candidates are needed to submit an online award application form.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Applicant must follow qualifications and academic standards.
- If English is not your first language, we need evidence of your English skills.
- Applicants need to hold certificates of the previous degree.
Whether you’re a citizen of a country like Switzerland in the European Economic Area ( EEA), you don’t need Entry Clearance (a visa) to travel to the UK. Your passport or national identification card allows you to travel freely via EEA states. If you’re not an EEA national, you may need a visa to study in the UK. All you need to learn about visas and immigration can be found through the given link.
Scholarship application deadline: June 14, 2020
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +44 141 552 4400
Contact address: 16 Richmond St, Glasgow G1 1XQ, United Kingdom