For recruiting high achieving students from all around the world, the University of Glasgow is now accepting applications for the International Leadership Scholarships in the UK. Up to 40 studentships are available.
The Scholarships are available to international (non-EU) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline in September at the university. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount.
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world. It has four Colleges, each containing several Schools. It is a member of the Russell Group of research-led British universities and was a founding member of the organisation. The university is ranked 116th among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings.
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for inclusion in this educational program:
- The applicant must be an international student (non-EU) for fee purposes.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- Candidate must hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme (September intake only).
- The applicant must be a commencing student.
- Candidates must meet the academic and English requirements for a Glasgow degree program they apply for.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Why Study at the University of Glasgow?
The University of Glasgow provides the best learning experience. Students here will learn skills, tools and knowledge that will assist them during their lives. It provides students with specific career growth and professional development paths. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- 40 Scholarships are awarded.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to £10,000.
- The retention of the scholarship for completed courses shall be subject to the issuance of a passing grade.
- The award is distributed as a discount for tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you have an inclination towards this education award, then you are required to apply for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow. After getting affirmation in the course programme, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Applicant must meet academic criteria and credentials.
- If English isn’t your first language, then you need to show evidence of your English skills.
- For studying the postgraduate degree, candidates are required in order to hold their undergraduate degree certificate.
You do not need Entry Clearance (a visa) to travel to the UK unless you are a resident of a country like Switzerland in the European Economic Region. Your passport or national ID card allows you to move freely through EEA states.
Unless you are not a national of the EEA, you may need a visa for studying in the UK. You can find everything you need to know about visas and immigration through the given link.
Application Deadline: Varies
Contact address: +44(0)141 330 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
University location: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom