For recognizing the outstanding academic achievement of skilled candidates, Western University is providing Admission Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada. The studentships are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
Approximately 250 scholarships are available for those aspirants who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the University. These scholarships are open to both Canadian and international students.
University of Western Ontario
It gives an excellent opportunity for those candidates who want to build up their career in the scientific field. It also develops a broad range of skills and grows in confidence or practical advice and support.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants are required to register in full-time studies (minimum 3.5 courses) to remain eligible for the Scholarship.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- If you enrol in a part-time course load, reduce your enrolment to part-time or withdraw from the academic year, you will not be eligible to keep the Scholarship.
Read More: Best International Scholarships in Canada
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- International Relation
- Journalism & Communication
Benefits of the Programs
There are 250 scholarships are available, which will provide the following benefits:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $8000. It will provide to those candidates who will have a top high school admission average.
Besides this, seekers can also apply for these admission scholarships:
- Western Scholarship of Distinction– The Western Scholarship of Distinction will provide the amount worth up to $3,500 each.
- Western Admission Scholarship- Western Admission Scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $2,500 each.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To be enlisted in this education program, you are required to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Register your interest in this studentship through applying for the admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Western Ontario. After taking full-time enrollment, aspirants will be automatically considered for one of these admission scholarships.
Note-All new aspirants have required a temporary Western Applicant Account for applying to the admission. The account can be created on the initial page of the application.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Candidates are required to provide one official academic transcript from each post-secondary institution, and they have attended.
- Aspirants are also needed to provide the reference letter.
- Please be sure to provide an email address associated with the referee’s institution or workplace.
- Personal Information Collection Notice
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- High school degree certificate
English Language Requirements
Western is an English language university, and it is essential to your success at Western that you are proficient in both spoken and written English. All students must demonstrate the ability to speak and write clearly and correctly.
For admission at the University, candidates are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the University:
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- For postgraduate degree, candidates are required to hold the first degree or professional qualification recognized as being equivalent to degree standard.
- Aspirants are suggested to check the additional entry requirements of the University.
If you are an international student and want to study in Canada, then you are needed to apply for the student visa. You are required to hold a valid study permit that authorizes studies at the post-secondary level at any Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
Read More: How to Get a Student Visa for Canada?
Contact email or phone number: 519-661-2111 or email@example.com
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.
Question- Can I apply for a scholarship before being accepted into a university?
Answer- If you want to apply for the Scholarship then firstly you will need to take admission at the University.