Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United Kingdom. The University of Strathclyde is providing you an opportunity to apply for the Dean Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. Up to 25 scholarships are available.
The scholarship is based on academic merit and financial need. The program is open for those international students who wish to study the postgraduate degree program at the University.
University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, UK. The University has won University of the year by the Times Higher Education. It offers academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It consists of four major faculties classified according to subjects and academic fields. It is one of the 39 old universities in the UK comprising the distinctive second cluster of elite universities after Oxbridge.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must hold or be on track for a First-Class graduate degree result or overseas equivalent.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time postgraduate taught at the University of Strathclyde.
- The applicant must contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Postgraduate taught degree program in the following fields:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Strategy & Organization
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Management Science
Why Study at the University of Strathclyde?
The University of Strathclyde is a leading technological University with around 23,000 students from more than 100 nations. Here students can get opportunities for high-quality postgraduate research, extending their skills, meeting new people, exploring a new world, and discovering new experiences.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There are 25 scholarships available for students.
- The University will reward £10,000 towards the tuition fee.
- The awardee will monitor and contribute to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course.
- The recipients will take an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee.
- Volunteering as an admission contact for prospective students.
- The student will assist the school in the development and management of events.
- The awardee will retain alumni communication post-MSc completion.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are demanded to be registered as a postgraduate taught student at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicant must meet academic and credential criteria.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must show an appropriate level of competence in the English language.
- Applicants must hold or be on track for a First-Class undergraduate degree result or Overseas equivalent.
If you are a national of a country or Switzerland in the European Economic Area (EEA) you do not require a visa or immigration permit to study in the UK. To apply for Tier 4 General entry clearance, you will need to apply in time to earn an entry for your course start and any welcome inductions.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 (0)141 552 4400 or [email protected]
University location: 16, Richmond Street, Glasgow, G11XQ, United Kingdom.