FACE-UP! Air Cargo Career Competition is allowing recent graduates from across the globe to present their thesis to industry executives. The evaluation will be made based on innovative, transforming, and visionary nature of the material and upon the quality of the solution presented in the thesis.
The top three entrants will be asked to pitch their thesis idea in front of 1200 top-level industry professionals at the closing plenary of the WCS.In addition to being a unique networking opportunity, participating in WCS will provide a valuable opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the air cargo industry.
- University graduate ( bachelor, masters, or PhD), current or within two years of graduation
- Thesis preferably defended before December 2019
- The research is focused on air transport logistics
- Participants must be able to present in a dynamic and captivating way at the WCS Closing Plenary
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their contact details submitted to IATA are correct.
- Participants must have a valid passport for travel to the Future Air Cargo Executive Summit 2020 (“FACES 2020”)
- Applicants must submit the following required documents:
- ThereCompleted submission form (all fields are obligatory) available at www.iata.org/FACE-UP at 2020 FACE UP! Air Cargo Career Competition for Recent Graduates
Submitting the following required documents:
- There is a need to make complete submission form (all fields are obligatory) available at competition website www.iata.org/FACE-UP.
- Submit a link to a two to three-minute video in which the participants shall provide information on their education background, topics of the thesis and their vision on how to modernize the air cargo industry, in English.
- Submit an executive summary of the thesis in English of maximum 2-3 pages.
- Submit the entire thesis in English language only.
- The entry pass to the Future Air Cargo Executive Summit (FACES) 2020 and the FACE Cocktail will be free for each participant that is shortlisted as a finalist.
- Each candidate that is shortlisted as a finalist will get an Entry pass to 2020 WCS including travel and accommodation.
- Each shortlisted finalist will be given a 10-minute presentation slot in the 2020 WCS closing plenary to present their thesis.
Application Deadline: 17 January 2020