Are you looking for an outstanding education at a great value? Good News! Vancouver Island University is proud to announce the VIU World-Wide International Entrance Scholarships in Canada. The sponsorships are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fund is available for those International students who want to commence long-term academic undergraduate degree at the Vancouver Island University. There are 20 scholarships available for the students.
Vancouver Island University
Founded in 1969, Vancouver Island University is a Canadian public university located in Nanaimo.VIU is proud to be nominated finalist for the 2018 National Teaching Excellence Academy in Higher Education. VIU was an easy adjustment with its welcoming atmosphere, small class sizes, approachable professors, and a beautiful forested campus.
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The scholarship must be provided annually to exceptional new long-term academic undergraduate student applicants.
- Students who come to VIU for ESL with conditional acceptance into an undergraduate program will be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have the required minimum grade point average (GPA) A.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The grants are open for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Vancouver Island University?
Vancouver Island University is a student-centred community with a central objective of success in learning. The faculty and students of the University obtain significant international exposure through their participation with innovative projects and collaborations around the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There are 20 available awards.
- Each successful student will get the amount worth $2,000 each year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For granting this studentship, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the Vancouver Island University. After taking admission, Candidates are no need to fill any application. Candidates will automatically be considered for the Entrance Exam Scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check the entire eligibility requirement and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- If English is not your native language, you must show evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must have completed graduation from high school or equivalent.
You’ll require different permits and visas to enrol as an international student in Canada. That would help if you did that at the Canadian embassy, consulate, or high commission closest there. After you have got your admission bid from Vancouver Island University (VIU), you can apply for your license and agree to it.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: [email protected] or 1-250-753-3245
University location: 900 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, BC, V9R 5S5, Canada